Blogger Template by Blogcrowds .

Are you kidding me with this? In the words of the immortal Chunk:

Alright, that's all I can take. And I can't take no mo'.



It's hard to throw a spitter WHEN THE SPIT NEVER TOUCHES THE F'N BALL.

I don't have enough hours in the day to point out all the things wrong with this accusation, but in briefest terms...if Mariano Rivera--the greatest closer of all time--was successful because of an illegal pitch, how did he get away with it for 15 years? And if he was, in fact, resorting to throwing a spitter in this particular situation, don't you think he'd try to be a little more f*^%ing discrete about it?

What's next? A-Rod's bat is corked? Gardner's bones are marrowless? I don't have time to field this drivel.

Don't pay any attention to them, Mo.

De minimis non curat praetor.

5 Comments:

  1. Ceetar said...
    With all the crap the Yankees have pulled, and all the cheaters that have passed through the ranks, why would it surprise anyone that one of the players has been there the whole time wouldn't consider cheating?
    Crazy Yankee Chick said...
    It's Mariano Rivera, dipshit. It's the best, classiest player to ever play the game. 15 years of being brilliant, and now because the Yanks have the strongest team in baseball, people are up in arms and terrified that they'll succeed.

    I'll tell you what's not surprising, and that's that the legions of fans whose teams have long since ended the seasons, are vicious with pathetic jealousy and drowning in their hours and hours of free time. Go take up golfing like the rest of the offseasoners, small fry.
    Ceetar said...
    I couldn't care less if he cheated or not. I think it's more likely he's on(or was on) HGH or something than using a spitball. But none of it would surprise me.

    It has nothing to do with this year. They've had a revolving door of cheaters, and to think young 'uns like Posada, Jeter and Mariano weren't influenced by all the guys doping up in the clubhouse is naive.

    Just because you think he's the "best, classiest" player, doesn't mean he is. It also doesn't mean he wouldn't cheat.

    And I know the Mets didn't sell out the last few weeks, but they were eliminated. I _know_ they'd have sold out playoff games well in advance. They had 38000/44000 the last game, which isn't exactly empty. And don't try telling me it was the overpriced seats. I found 4 tickets next to each other in the grandstand on yankees.com just 5 hours before the game.
    Crazy Yankee Chick said...
    probably has something to do with the fact the yankees are in anaheim tonight, idiot. I'd imagine you could find seats next to each other even MINUTES before the game.
    Ceetar said...
    I meant for the first two games, as the date of my post you commented on indicates.

    There are no tickets available to either of the remaining games in anaheim.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home