Blogger Template by Blogcrowds .

I'm not sure what the significance of this is, but I know it's good.

My outstanding friend in Florida snapped a picture of this little slice of awesome, while she was visiting her mother-in-law in the middle of nowhere.

I don't know who I'm more in love with right now: Krista, for not only taking this picture, but taking it with a film camera, and then snailmailing the actual photograph...or Victoria, whoever you are, for having the supreme entrepreneurial vision to brand your, um, somewhat off-the-beaten path Car Repair shop (is it in the middle of a park??) with the Yankee franchise.

Well, I suppose that would be the logical jump.

Right now, if someone asked me if I could have dinner with any one person, alive or dead, who would it be, I think my answer would be Victoria.

I just have a lot of questions I need answered

.

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    It's a little piece of awesome randomness (or is that random awesomeness?) in Groveland, Florida.

    Let's not forget that the pic was taken while I was a passenger going through the Hardee's drive-through. And if it hadn't been early on a Sunday morning I would have jumped out of the car to get the story.

    It certainly shocked the heck out of me to see it, but all I could think of was you and am glad I mustered the brain power to jump to action and get the shot for you.

    Love you, too, CYC. Take 'em on home...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home