Blogger Template by Blogcrowds .

Ok, I was willing to let sleeping dogs lie last night, mostly because I myself wanted to sleep. But then I go on yahoo this morning to set my fantasy roster, and I see this mumbo jumbo polluting my computer screen. "Underdogs"? Can someone please explain this to me?

And "relying on grit"? Unless "grit" is synonymous with bonehead running decisions under the 2 minute mark, then I'm thinking Yahoo is playing it kinda fast and loose with this term. Ditto for Brady being "clutch."

And here we go. Welcome to the NFL Season. And by "NFL Season," I mean, of course, "unwarranted lionizing of a slightly above average looking team."

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Brady is 8th all-time in 4th Quarter comebacks.
    Crazy Yankee Chick said...
    Couldn't let it go, huh.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home